Where it says 'we', 'our', or 'Futuretrend', "Futuretrend Financial Training", it will mean the company Futuretrend Technologies Ltd.'You','yours', "client" or 'student' will mean the applicant who has requested to enrol himself/herself on the course.
- TRAINING SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED:
- The contents of all Futuretrend training courses are outlined in the course descriptions available on our web site and in our brochures. However, Futuretrend reserves the right to adjust the syllabus of any course at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Futuretrend Financial Training is a department of Futuretrend Technologies Ltd and has resources and staff with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to provide the training services offered. Notwithstanding, all training services are provided “as-is,” without a guarantee or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Futuretrend is not responsible for the performance of any student after attending a course.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Futuretrend Technologies Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages which may arise from its performance under this agreement. Your success lies in our success and we will try our best to prepare you for the exams and we expect you to do your best to achieve the results. However, we do not give any guarantee that you will pass, despite our best efforts.
STUDENT RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible to ensure that:
- You meet the prerequisites and recommendations as outlined in the training course description.
- You attend each training session at the set schedule and participate in training activities as directed by the instructor.
- You are responsible for ensuring the security of your belongings and possessions while attending the programme.
- The prices displayed on our web site are our training fees and do not include The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LiBF) exam registration.
- If you request that Futuretrend register you with the The London Institute of Banking & Finance you will need to provide us with the additional cost as charged by the London Institute of Banking & Finance ( the cost of each exam or exam package).
- You will make yourself aware of and adhere to the Futuretrend Training Facility /programme venue policies related to health, safety, security, and emergencies.
- You will not copy, in whole or in part, any copyrighted course material acquired during the course.
Transfers & Course Attendance
- You can take advantage of discounts provided for booking several course modules together,however, if you decide to change/split up the dates you attend without agreeing this and receiving confirmation in writing (including email) then Futuretrend reserves the right to charge for the full list price of the course.
- If you request a transfer onto a course running on alternative dates other than that which you booked originally then Futuretrend reserves the right to make an administrative charge of £75-£150 depending on duration to course start dates
- For the avoidance of doubt, we provide both single courses and a combined package of courses. Where a package of courses has been ordered this constitutes an entire agreement for us to provide the training and for you to complete the training of such courses within 1 year of registration with us. If training is not completed the course fees shall not be refunded (whether pro rata or otherwise) and you will remain liable to pay the full course fee in respect of that package of courses.
- In any event you must complete all the courses within your chosen package of courses within 1 year of your registration with us.
- Futuretrend reserves the right to exercise its discretion to exclude delegates from continuing the programme, if they are found to be counter productive to the class. In such circumstance a pro-rated refund may be made to the delegate, this decision (which will be a final decision) will be entirely at the discretion of Futuretrend. If such a refund is agreed it will be issued in 15 working days.
We accept payment by Ccredit/debit cards, PayPal, cheque,and cash. The price shall be as presented and needs to be paid in full 5 days before the commencement of the programme. We accept payment in installments only on our CeMAP Part Time weekend courses with an agreed payments schedule.
Futuretrend reserves the right to charge £25 for each late payment on account.
We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time unless we have confirmed your booking.
By reserving your place on the programme with a deposit either by cash, cheque, credit or debit card you fully accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Futuretrend Cancellations
If the number of registered learners is not adequate to justify the cost of presenting the course prior to the scheduled start date, the course will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. All registered learners will be notified immediately of any course cancellations. If a course is cancelled by Futuretrend, registered learners will be given the option to register on a future course or to receive a full tuition refund.
If, where notice has not been given but Futuretrend is not able to start or continue a course as scheduled due to illness or unavoidable absence of the Futuretrend instructor, or for any other reason beyond Futuretrend's reasonable control, Futuretrend will attempt to remedy the situation by either rescheduling the course or refunding tuition fees.
- Student Cancellations
We have tried to make everything clear to help you to make your choice an informed one. You will appreciate that when you apply for the course we reserve a place exclusively for you and therefore the following shall apply from the course start date at time of booking:
Cancellations received between 14 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the programme fees paid to Futuretrend and any costs incurred on your behalf such as the LiBF registration/examination fees, which are subject to the LiBF refund policy.
Cancellations received between 15 - 20 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the programme fees paid to Futuretrend, except such costs incurred on your behalf such as the LiBF registration/examination fees,which are subject to the LiBF refund policy.
Cancellations received more than 21 working days before the start of the programme are subject to a full refund except such costs incurred on your behalf such as the LiBF registration/examination fees, which are subject to the LiBF refund policy.
If a participant fails to attend the programme, the full programme fees are payable.
- Home Study Cancellations
- You may cancel your Home Study within 14 working days of purchase. This is subject to
- You have returned the hard copy materials sent to you in good condition (unmarked/uncopied)
- You have not logged in and accessed online materials more than once.
- You have not accessed any tutor support provided.
Once you contact us with your cancellation request and the conditions above are met you will and receive a refund less an administration fee of £50 plus VAT
- Home Study Course Expiry
Access to the online learning zone, tutor one to one and email support allocation will expire at 12 months from the date of login details being issued. This is to prevent unauthorised use of the system.
Access to the online learning training system is only granted to the registered user, no other non-registered persons are permitted access.
The student understands that it is their responsibility to obtain the maximum usage from Futuretrend's online training system and one to one tutor support allocation.
- Our Guarantee/ Course Resits
While every effort is made to help the delegate achieve a pass mark in the relevant examination, Futuretrend cannot guarantee that the delegate will pass the examination. The outcome of the examination depends on the delegates' ability to retain information and levels of concentration during the course and the relevant examination.
In the unlikely event of failing the exam, (any part of the exam), or on the recommendation of a tutor then the Student shall be permitted to return to the same course/or part of the course that they have failed (or cannot understand) as many times as required during the 12 month period within the Student's first attendance on the course subject to the following conditions:
- Learners must contact Futuretrend on 020 8443 2888 to arrange course re-sit date.
- Exam must have been taken within 3 months of completing the training course Module of the failed exam.
- Learner must have attended the full duration of the course
- Students are required to fully attend all of their original training days of the course.
- LIBF Transcripts from your exam will be required.
- The re-sit offer does not apply to our online home study training courses.
- The re-sit offer does not include new learning material used in classroom, learners are responsible to bring the material already supplied with them. Alternatively new material can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Resits must be completed within 12 months of the completion of the first course.
- Re-sits requested after 12 months of registration for first course is subject to 75% of the course fees.
- Failure to attend or complete your scheduled free re-sit will exempt you from any future free course re-sits.
- Amendment to the Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to the Web Site. The date of the last revision to these Terms is provided at the end of the Terms. We recommend that you visit this page each time you visit the Website to ensure that you are aware of and are complying with any changes that we have made to these Terms. If you continue to use the Web Site you will be deemed to have accepted those changes from the point at which these changes come into effect.
If you have any complaints or are dissatisfied in any respect with the programme you should raise these concerns immediately (and in any event within 24 hours) with Futuretrend. Complaints should be made in writing to theCourse Director at Futuretrend Technologies Ltd, 81 Southbury Road, Enfield, EN1 1PJ
Futuretrend will endeavour to address and rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Last Revised 31st September 2016