What is the Virtual Learning Enviroment (VLE)
Futuretrend uses an e-learning software platform called 'Moodle' to support its VLE, and it allows us to open up the classroom and the learning experience to be enhanced by using web-based technologies
Accessing the Virtual Learning Enviroment
On starting training with Futuretrend, all students are sent via email an individual username and password giving them 1 years access to the VLE via any compuer or mobile device connected to the internet.
Various features are available for learners through the VLE including:-
- Support of on-line learning, including access to learning resources such as course slide and audio files
- Interactive functions such as forums,chat and Wikis
- Contact to a tutor posts for support
- The ability to self-assess using interactive quizzes
- Access to learning material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere, provided there is and Internet connection.
- The ability for the Instructor and the Student to track progress
Are you a current Futuretrend Student
Click on the link below to access the Learning Zone logon screen - you’ll be able to type in your username and password in the designated areas to enter our Learning Zone.