Virtual Classroom Training
If you are the type of student that benefits from face to face interaction with a tutor then our CeMAP Virtual Training via Zoom is absolutely the next best option for you to get comprehensive CeMAP training.
Our CeMAP Virtual Classroom embodies all the best aspects of synchronous online learning; it happens in real time and provides you with an experience very close to traditional face-to-face teaching.
The CeMAP Virtual Classroom consists of a shared online space where learners and the CeMAP tutor interact simultaneously. These interactions take place through Zoom video conferencing software. Via Zoom the CeMAP tutor has tools to present learning content in different formats, as well as engaging students in group discussions, collaborative or individual activities. (Please see sample video of one our tutors training below)
Key features about CeMAP Virtual Training:
- Live, face-to-face interaction with CeMAP tutor and other learners
- CeMAP Tutors shared screen for visual aids and enhanced presentation.
- Allows for instant feedback, direct teacher-student interaction, engaging activities to increase motivation and active participation
- Directly shared resources along with access to an Online Support Area
- Group and Private chat features with tutor and learners for additional communication
- Recordings of tutor presentations for use post course for revision (only visible and accessible to learners on course)
Example of CeMAP Virtual Classroom
This is a sample video of one our cemap tutors delivering cemap virtual classroom training below
Call us now on 020 8443 2888 and speak to one of our advisors about this course. We are available to take calls from 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday - Friday.
(Sometimes we work till much later so don't hesitate to try!)